Wednesday, November 17, 2021

DREAMING of LIGHT and STARS

 

Matthew 28:5-6

King James Version

5 And the angel answered and said unto the women, 

Fear not ye: 

for I know that ye seek Jesus, 

which was crucified.

6 He is not here: 

for he is risen, 

as he said. 

Come, 

see the place where the Lord lay.


It's always a BLAZING YELLOW LIGHT.

Beaming out of a doorway.

In open invitation.

I know I will go there someday.

But first, I have to climb up the very narrow, cantilevered steps.

Or go through life, in a "U", as if entering a theater.

Passing behind a seated crowd, who were viewing a blank screen.

Halfway through, I chance upon a yellow-light-filled doorway.

I was to head for that.

Where I felt my "landlord" had gone in, after giving me a tour.

Those two dreams, were of personal prophetic significance for me.


TWENTY years ago, I had been searching for a place to stay.

GOD brought me back home, through other dreams.

And now, I know why.

I needed to return, to make a "U" turn.

I was tasked to care for family.

For there were going to be many challenges.

As well as "gifts".

Not in the material sense.

More, in continuance of "seeing".

And understanding the ways of GOD.

And loving, and appreciating my family even more.

Being born again for 26 months now, helped me understand what those gifts were.

GOD's SPIRIT made me see.

Lately, He tore my heart open, so I could see even better.

And yet, He is merciful.

He gives you clues, as well as commands.

And yes, the myriad dreams I'd been having.

You cannot say there was no preparation.

ALL my dreams were preparation.

I'd been dreaming, and taking note of my dreams, since I was a kid.

As born again, the threads make sense now.

His will always be done.

We can try to cop out of it, we can be reluctant, but GOD's will be done.

In  those two prophetic dreams showing the LIGHT-filled doorways, the LORD JESUS showed how my life was going to be.

HE was going to be the destination.

But while on earth, it wasn't going to be easy.

Very far from easy.


And then, the BRIGHT WHITE STAR showed up.

So very high up in the sky.

My eyes were closed, for I had been taking a nap yesterday afternoon.

But that white star showed up.

And then I recalled another dream from 20 years ago.

Of how I was at a dusty local hardware.

Searching for a light bulb.

That, in itself, was symbolic.

And then I found -- forgotten in the center of the shop, atop a waist-high platform -- a dusty NATIVITY scene.

I lifted the big, cardboard star.

And I saw Joseph, Mary, and baby Jesus hidden under it.

I was to "hold" the star up, so they could be seen.

I knew the dream had many layers.

For I had been dreaming, and decoding, for decades.

Having been Catholic in those days, we had those Nativity scenes every Christmas.

Ours was cardboard cutouts, and we would cut pine needles, to fill up it's "floor".

It looked, and smelled authentic.

But that dream showed I was to "hold" up that star.

In that dusty, dreary hardware, in an old section of our city.

Now that I'm born again, I know that's how I'm meant to hold up the star.

To share the WORD of GOD with you.

For JESUS is that STAR.

Revelation 22:16

King James Version

16 I Jesus 

have sent mine angel 

to testify unto you these things in the churches. 

I am the root and the offspring of David, 

and the bright and morning star.


That STAR shone for Him, at His birth.

Matthew 2:1-2

King James Version

2 Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea 

in the days of Herod the king, 

behold, 

there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem,

2 Saying, 

Where is he that is born King of the Jews? 

for we have seen his star in the east, 

and are come to worship him.


It guided the wise men to find Him.

Matthew 2:7-12

King James Version

7 Then Herod, 

when he had privily called the wise men, 

enquired of them diligently what time the star appeared.

8 And he sent them to Bethlehem, 

and said, 

Go and search diligently for the young child; 

and when ye have found him, 

bring me word again, 

that I may come and worship him also.

9 When they had heard the king, 

they departed; 

and, lo, 

the star, 

which they saw in the east, 

went before them, 

till it came and stood over where the young child was.

10 When they saw the star, 

they rejoiced with exceeding great joy.

11 And when they were come into the house, 

they saw the young child with Mary his mother, 

and fell down, 

and worshipped him: 

and when they had opened their treasures, 

they presented unto him gifts; 

gold, and frankincense and myrrh.

12 And being warned of God in a dream 

that they should not return to Herod, 

they departed into their own country another way.


JESUS is the LIGHT.

John 8:12

King James Version

12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, 

saying, 

I am the light of the world: 

he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, 

but shall have the light of life.


No wonder He waits for me at the doorway.

He knows who are His.

2 Timothy 2:19

King James Version

19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, 

having this seal, 

The Lord knoweth them that are his. 

And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ 

depart from iniquity.


And I invite you, to join us.

Ephesians 5:8

King James Version

8 For ye were sometimes darkness, 

but now are ye light in the Lord: 

walk as children of light:


Let us all WALK as CHILDREN of LIGHT!

The star is high up in the sky.

Perhaps, my work is done.

Or perhaps, it's just begun.

ONLY GOD knows.


Related material:

JESUS our HOPE

GOD's WILL

God's GLORY blogs

BORN AGAIN articles

WORD of GOD

The RAPTURE


PRAYER for REVIVAL

  My own little PRAYER to GOD : May people turn to you, that they may know your will,  and be saved . It took me a long time to know the per...