Wednesday, November 17, 2021

SUNLIGHT yellow

 

Psalm 113:3

King James Version

3 From the rising of the sun 

unto the going down of the same 

the Lord's name is to be praised.


WELCOME to SUNLIGHT yellow.

This blog is a blog on HOPE.

JESUS is our HOPE.

He's the only REAL THING THERE IS.

Colossians 2:2-10

King James Version

2 That their hearts might be comforted, 

being knit together in love, 

and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, 

to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, 

and of the Father, 

and of Christ;

3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom 

and knowledge.

4 And this I say, 

lest any man should beguile you with enticing words.

5 For though I be absent in the flesh, 

yet am I with you in the spirit, 

joying and beholding your order, 

and the stedfastness of your faith in Christ.

6 As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, 

so walk ye in him:

7 Rooted and built up in him, 

and stablished in the faith, 

as ye have been taught, 

abounding therein with thanksgiving.

8 Beware lest any man spoil you 

through philosophy and vain deceit, 

after the tradition of men, 

after the rudiments of the world, 

and not after Christ.

9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

10 And ye are complete in him, 

which is the head of all principality and power:


Why did I call this blog SUNLIGHT yellow?

The HOLY SPIRIT of GOD in my heart did.

He knew my family and I had been grieving the past 33 days.

He knew I searched the Bible for 30 days straight, looking for a verse that satisfies my soul, about my baby sis.

When I found, it, peace and healing began.

It will be for a long time, but at least, by praying to JESUS each day, He gives me the strength to keep going.

For there's much to do, for I've come to know His WORD -- as born again -- the past 26 months.

And now that the world doesn't make sense at all, we take heart, and know GOD has always been in charge.

His SON will help us get through life's challenges.

Whether it be emotional, financial, spiritual, or mental challenges.

JESUS invites us to sup with Him.

So He may live in our families.

And love, joy, and peace will reign once more.

The next post will tell you more about SUNLIGHT yellow.

Through FOUR separate dreams.

All within many years from the other.

All messages from GOD.

For me.

And for the work I do.

Which is to share GOD's WORD with you.

1 Corinthians 12:13

King James Version

13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, 

whether we be Jews or Gentiles, 

whether we be bond or free; 

and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.


Click these links to go to the posts:

2021 articles

2022 articles

2023 articles

KJV Bible

AUDIO Bible


Photo by author


NOTE of THANKS:

To GOD, above all, for loving me and my family so much!

I thank Bible Gateway, for being the platform where I can search, and study verses.

Similarly, I thank King James Bible Online, for allowing all of us to read from the Bible.

Lastly, I thank Open Bible, for providing tons of verses for my Scripture study.

All these are my every day sources, that I may share the WORD of GOD with you, through the GUIDANCE of the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD.


Updated 21 April 2023


PRAYER for REVIVAL

  My own little PRAYER to GOD : May people turn to you, that they may know your will,  and be saved . It took me a long time to know the per...